Friday, October 17, 2008

Seminars and Weather



I have had several questions about the weather..It is warm, about 75 degrees with humidity. We have been inside during the day for the last two days as we are attending seminars on Japanese education, economy, politics and we have also had the ooportunity to see a ryoken play as well as kabuki. In the evening I try to go to a new district so that I can experience as much of Tokyo as possible. Last night I went to the Rippongi area and took some photos of the girls and how they dress. I thought the fifth and sixth grade girls would appreciate the photos.
I will get more next week in the daylight.

Tonight we went to a less fancy part of town. It is called the Uneo area and there is a very old "market" there underneath the railway lines.

No comments: